Park City, a historic mining town turned quaint mountain resort, is a year-round destination, offering something for everyone – from the outdoor enthusiast to the art aficionado. 3,300 acres of pristine ski trails, beautiful landscape and wilderness are located a convenient 36 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport, allowing its visitors to experience all that is offered in and around magical Park City without having to journey too far to do so. Private Lodging Utah
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah provides the idyllic alpine getaway. With its seemingly endless supply of cozy lodging choices, fine dining establishments and sophisticated boutiques, Park City promises a romantic escape from the everyday. Whatever the season, summer through winter, the lengthy list of activities is bound to keep everyone happily entertained. Consistently rated in the Top Ten Family Resorts in North America, Park City is certain to keep people of all ages coming back again and again.
1. Ski and Snowboard – Making the Top Five Ski Resorts list by the readers of SKI magazine for the second year, Park City Resort offers champagne powder and challenging runs, making it a world-class contender for its alpine activities. Soaring passed the snow-dusted trees, a beautiful blur of frosty green, take the vertical descent that stretches upward of 3,100 feet.
2. Sundance Film Festival – Each January the Sundance Film Festival attracts more than 50,000 people to its screening theatres. In addition to the more than 200 films made available for viewing, visitors are also able to enjoy live music and discussion panels held throughout the duration of the festival.
3. Nightlife – With an extensive list of restaurants and pubs to choose from, visitors are sure to find something that suits their tastes. From fine dining to casual fare and from lounges to wine bars, Park City offers it all – and does so with style.
4. Mountain Biking – Escape to the backwoods, to the hilly terrain of Park City to enjoy the sport of mountain biking. Utilize one of the lifts to get a head start on discovering all that nature has to offer. With trails ranging from tame to extreme, this sport can accommodate all skill levels.
5. Historic Main Street – Fall in love with the romanticism of Historic Main Street. Featuring an Old West styling, this quaint area of Park City provides its visitors with everything from art galleries to designer boutiques.